Symposium "Preharmonic functions and boundaries" - Tours, 14-15 March 2019
- Sara Brofferio (Univ. Paris-Sud) - Recurrence of critical multi-dimensional affine processes
- Elisabetta Candellero (Univ. Roma Tre) - Oil and Water model on vertex transitive graphs
- Dmitry Chelkak (ENS Paris) - Discrete holomorphic functions on s-embeddings of weighted planar graphs
- Matthieu Dussaule (Univ. Nantes) - The Martin boundary of geometrically finite Kleinian groups
- Sébastien Gouëzel (CNRS & Univ. Nantes) - Ancona inequalities for complex parameters
- Irina Ignatiouk-Robert (Univ. Cergy-Pontoise) - Harmonic functions of random walks in a semigroup via ladder heights
- Bruno Schapira (Univ. Aix Marseille) - On the use of harmonic functions in a model of non-Markovian random walk
- Pierre Tarrago (Sorbonne Univ.) - Martin boundary for a random walk in a cone
- Vitali Wachtel (Augsburg Univ.) - Constructions of a harmonic function for a random walk in a cone
- Wolfgang Woess (Graz Univ. of Technology) - Boundary representations of λ-harmonic and polyharmonic functions on trees
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers from several fields using discrete harmonic functions in probability theory, in particular to determine Martin boundary and to study the Ising model. A wide range of methods and techniques will be presented.
The workshop will take place at the Institute Denis Poisson of the university of Tours (campus de Grandmont, room E1-1100). It is funded by the ERC via the starting grant COMBINEPIC.
Schedule, abstracts and participants
Everything is in the booklet!
Inscription and contact
If you are interested to participate, please contact us.